Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Logo: By Artist Michelle Crowskin Bond


Late last summer,  I went searching for an artist to design a new logo for me; something more sophisticated than the free, cartoon-like fairy clipart that I have been using for the past couple of years.  I'd met Michelle at various events we were vending at and I really liked her work, so I contacted her to see if she was interested in the project. 

Happily, she was very excited about the prospect and anxious to get started.  I told her that I wanted something similar to what I had already....a fairy sitting on the moon.  That very same day, I had the first sample drawings from her! 

We played around with a couple of different colour combinations and I’m sure I must have driven her crazy with all the small changes I kept asking her to make…a bigger smile, a different armband, the sparkly bits at the bottom, etc. but she was very accommodating and indulged me through the creative process.

I'm very happy with the final result.  Thank you, Michelle, for all your hard work and patience.  The new business cards are already printed and the website is getting a complete overhaul and re-design in the coming weeks and months.

To see more of Michelle's work, go to.....

1 comment:

  1. Whoo Hoo! Very nice Logo! Great work done by Michelle. Ellen

    ReplyDelete