Friday, May 10, 2013

Look What I Found Online This Week

This will be a new weekly feature on my blog. I will share ideas, recipes, tutorials and other interesting tidbits that I have found online the previous week.

Say goodbye to soda pop, sugary juices, and bottled water with these refreshing, healthy, naturally flavoured waters.


If you want a little 'bling' in your life, this fun, rhinestone shoe project will definitely provide it. 


These easy to make bug repellent bars seem to be more effective at keeping bugs away than any regular homemade bug spray, according to Wellness Mama.


Or check out these instructions for making Wild Chamomile Body Cream.


I picked up a copy of the Inspired: Spring 2013 magazine at Sobey's this week and found it full of fabulous recipes. You can peruse all the back issues on their website too.


Stay tuned next week for my newest discoveries. I hope you enjoy all these projects and recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment