Monday, June 16, 2014

De-Clutter Project 2014 - Week 24

Week 24...that was LAST week. What a disaster that week turned out to be!! I won't bore you with all the gruesome details, just suffice it to say that anything that could go wrong, did go wrong...at least twice. There was NO de-cluttering done at all, not a single bit.

And in the midst of all the chaos, I had to prepare for a big vending event on the weekend. We attended a two day renaissance festival that turned out to be a fairly good time overall. I must admit to being a bit surprised to turn around and find a blue police box in the middle of an empty field though. I wonder how that got there?


With a little bit of luck, this week should be a bit more productive. We'll have to wait and see though. I have another event to get ready for this coming weekend too.

What area do you intend to tackle this week? What do you think you will find? More importantly, what will you do with it?


No comments:

Post a Comment