Wednesday, December 10, 2014

A New Direction in 2015

Yes, it’s becoming fairly obvious to me that my company, Jasper Moon, needs to switch gears and go in a totally new direction next year. The path that I’ve been on has become increasingly UNsuccessful in the last couple of years.

Sales at events have been steadily declining to the point where it’s hardly worth the time, effort or expense to attend them any more. In fact, at this juncture, I don’t think that I will even plan for many of them in 2015 and take some time to seriously re-evaluate my marketing strategies and venues.

My Etsy shop, the online marketplace I’m currently using, needs some work also. To be truthful, it needs a LOT of work! I have been shamefully neglecting it and the lack of sales can attest to that. I am personally acquainted with several people who make this forum work successfully for them, so I know that it is possible. I just have to design a strategy that will garner me more traffic and more sales.

It's going to take a lot of work and I realize that. If anyone can provide me with advice or point me in the direction of resources that will help me reach my goal, I would be most appreciative. Just send me a personal message or leave a comment on this post.

What IS my ultimate goal? I would like this company, through my own artistic talents, to be able to supplement my income when I retire. I know that I can do it with your support. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment