Thursday, October 15, 2015

Decorated Shipping Tags

I really enjoyed decorating this shipping tag at the mini workshop at Scrapfest in September so much that I bought whole box of them at work today. One thousand blank shipping tags are now waiting for my creative talents to turn them into art! That should keep me busy over the winter months.

Once again, I will be scouring the world wide web for images, videos and tutorials to see and learn new and innovative ways to turn these plain old tags into works of creative genius.

Well, perhaps I'm over-estimating my abilities a wee bit here but one thing is certain...I'm going to have a lot of fun! Maybe I can interest some of my artistic friends to experiment along with me and then we can swap with each other too.


2 comments:

  1. Like journal pages, these tags are something small to work on so you don't have to worry too much about how things turn out. But I often wonder what people do with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What to do with them, that's a really good question. I guess that I hadn't thought that far ahead. Thinking about it now, I may mount them is a journal of some sort and write down the techniques I used, how they worked or did not work, etc. If I get some smaller tags, I can make all my own gift tags.

      Delete